Get a season ticket
Season ticket sales are open to all!
Compose your 2021-2022 programme with peace of mind
After a very particular year to say the least, it is with a lot of hope, expectations and emotions that we present to you the various season tickets options.
To better help you make your choice with peace of mind, we have extended the priority re-subscription period until the 4th of July – for subscribers of the last two seasons, and in the event that the health situation should impact the 21 – 22 season, all subscriptions are refundable.
Our season tickets offers
Which subscription suits you best? Let yourself be inspired by one of our custom-made formulas.
The best of opera
For dance and ballet lovers
Get carried away by the best voices of the moment
A selection of shows accessible to the youngest for unforgettable family moments
The sure values of the lyric repertoire
Make love, …
The spirit of the season in one selection
GTG X OSR (available from 30 August)
A heady combo of operas and symphony music in one new season ticket formula
Season Tickets Form
For more details, have a look and download our subscription form.
Get a season ticket
Why have a season ticket?
A season ticket guarantees having the best seats in the category of your choice throughout the whole season, benefit from many exclusive advantages and book with peace of mind in the event of a refund or postponement of your ticket.
- Choose your seats and the shows you wish to attend before the tickets go on sale to the public.
- In the event of reduced capacity, priority will be given to subscribers’ seats.
- Receive a discount of up to 20% off the full price tickets.
- Change the date of your tickets, free of charge, up to noon the day before the booked show. You can choose another date of the same show, subject to availability.
- Receive a 50% discount on the purchase of show programmes by presenting your subscriber’s card.
- Pay for your subscription in three installments at no extra cost (for subscriptions over CHF 250.– only).
- Benefit from a customized and one-to-one ticketing service.
- Take full advantage of discounts on the small catering service at the Grand Théâtre de Genève by buying discount coupons from the ticket office.
- Enjoy priority booking for next season’s subscription campaign.
- Do you subscribe to the Full Season or the Dance programme? We offer you the Passedanse 2021-2022 (value CHF 20.-).
Our team is at your service and will gladly advise you to help you choose the subscription that suits you and fill out your subscription form. To do so, the following options are available to you:
Personal telephone appointment
Please contact our ticketing team to schedule an individual telephone appointment. Our team will advise you and answer all your questions in person.
Use our live chat service by clicking on the help button at the bottom right of the TicketShop screen and you will be put in direct contact with our subscription team.
Check out our FAQ page here, where you will find answers to the questions we are most frequently asked.
Our team will answer you during the opening hours of the box office at [email protected].
One of our team members will answer all your questions during opening hours on +41 22 322 50 50 (press 2 for the subscription service).
The subscription service can be reached by phone or email from Monday to Friday from 1pm to 5pm, until 30 July 2021.
Box office opening hours
SUMMER OPENING HOURS FROM JULY,5 TO AUGUST 16 2021
Summer closing from July, 26 to August 6, 2021